Monday, August 24, 2009

well. I'm really bored right now.
I was jus caught playing computer games by my mum.
So, here's the stupid story --- My mum's over reacting with the PMR that's coming soon. She's somehow grounding me for this holiday. She does not allow me to play games, but just allow me to do lamee stuff with the computer at night, like chatting(that's okay), but one of her example is e-mail(what the hell? what should a 15 years old guy be emailling about?). I'm officially annoyed of this shit that his happening to me. It's the first day of my amazing holiday but now it changed from amazing to superb shitting day.
I hate my holiday. I hate what's happening to me. I hate my mum when she's overreacting about H1N1 and PMR. I hate everything. Guys, you won't even dare to be in my situation because SUFFER is the only word i can think of right now.

I HATE IT! =(


Stupid situation. Now, I'm having a dilemma. Should i go to sleep or go watch a TV? I'm too annoyed to look at my mum right now.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment